My average purchase price for SanDisk is high, so please advise whether I should buy more to average down and exit, or if it is better to just stay put. | |||||||||||||
| Created at | |||||||||||||
| I'm hesitant to buy more because I'm afraid it might drop further or fail to go up. On the other hand, I'm not sure if just waiting is the right move either. My average price is 1650, and while I don't hold that many shares, it's a fairly large sum of money lost for me, so I'm asking for your valuable advice. Thank you.
| |||||||||||||
| | |||||||||||||
|