Somehow, I couldn't pull out of KORU and ended up holding it. | |||||||||||||
| Created at | |||||||||||||
| I bought into KORU before the split, but I missed my timing, so I've been holding it for almost two months now and I'm down over $10,000. I'm feeling distressed wondering if it will ever recover, as only the number of shares has increased. If it were a regular stock, I would just hold it, but what should I do with KORU? Even though I'm stuck taking a loss, should I pull out now, or will it recover if I keep holding it? I bought into KORU before the split, but I missed the timing and have been holding it for almost two months now, and I am down over $10,000. 😭 My share count just increased, and I am really anxious wondering if it will ever recover. If it were a regular stock, I would hold it, but... What should I do with KORU? Even though I am stuck, should I cut my losses and pull out now, or will it recover if I keep holding on to it?
| |||||||||||||
| | |||||||||||||
|
Even if they might go up next year, losses could grow even larger in the meantime.
Next time there's a rebound, how about switching to another stock instead of leverage?